Life happens and sometimes you get out of a groove with your workout routine and lose the will to want to work out. There are many reasons why we lose motivation to workout stress, depression, busy, whatever the case may be we all get off the track sometimes with staying in shape.
I have a few tips to get the motivation back to working out:
- Go with a friend! Usually, if I arrange a workout with a friend I will commit to doing the workout and won’t flake.
- Go in the morning before you do anything else you will feel amazing for the rest of the day.
- If you use a calendar schedule it like a task so you feel obligated to do it also it will become routine.
- Start small commit to 10 minutes a day to start and increase until you can do at least 30 min a day.
- Mix it up and try different workouts trying something new is a good way to keep things exciting and fun.
Those are my favorite tips to get back motivated to working out on a regular basis and become recommitted to keeping up your fitness routine. It can be hard and sometimes we all fall off but you can get back on track using one of the above tips. I hope you try these when you feel you’re in a fitness slump or just need a bit more motivation!